Whole Chicken (Canter Hill)
Carrots (The Farm Stuff / E. Fudd & Son)
Broccoli (The Farm Stuff)
Cherry Tomatoes (E. Fudd & Son / The Farm Stuff)
Green Beans (E. Fudd / The Farm Stuff)
Parsley (E. Fudd & Son)
Thyme (E. Fudd & Son)
Olive oil (Mediterra)
Balsamic Vinegar (Mediterra)
3 lbs New Potatoes (E. Fudd & Son)
Herbes de Provence
- Mix 1 tablespoon softened butter with 2 – 3 tablespoons minced parsley & thyme or Herbes de Provence.
- Loosen breast skin on the chicken breast using finger tips and smear the herb mixture under the skin. Sprinkle the chicken lightly with salt and pepper (optional).
- Roast at 325* for 20 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing
- Mix 1/2 cup olive oil with 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar. Mince 1/3 cup of parsley and cut tomatoes in half.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and boil about 15 to 20 minutes in water. Potatoes should be just fork tender. Remove potatoes from water and add green beans to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
- While beans cook, toss hot potatoes with oil mixture and cool.
- Drain and cool beans.
- Add beans, capers, tomatoes, and parsley to potatoes. Mix, add salt and pepper to taste. Chill until ready to serve
Carrots: Cook in boiling water until fork tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and toss in 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons minced parsley.