2 Chicken Breasts(Canter Hill)
Corn (The E. Fudd & Son
Garlic (E. Fudd & Son)
Sweet Onion (The Farm Stuff)
Apple Turnover ( Big Sky)
Ice Cream (Roundtop Farm)
Butter (Roundtop Farm)
Olive oil (Mediterra)
Salt and pepper
New York Chicken Salad
- Place 1 quart of water into a deep pot. Add a ½ inch slice of onion and 2 stalks of celery, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer.
- Add thawed chicken and simmer over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Mix: 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, 3/4 Cup Sour Cream, 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard, 1 Tablespoon Madras Curry, 1 minced Clove Garlic
- Add chicken to mixture refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Steamed Swiss Chard:
- Place in pot along with 4 cups water and cover
- Steam for 5 minutes over medium high heat.
- Serve with Compound Butter
- Steam in hot water for 4 minutes.
- Smear with Compound Butter and Salt to taste
- Place 4 Tablespoons soft butter in a mixing bowl.
- Mince 1 Tablespoon Thyme and 1 teaspoon green onion.
- Work into a paste.
Serve chilled chicken salad with corn, chard and sliced tomatoes.
Apple Turnover with Ice Cream:
- Warm turnover in oven until heated through. Place in bowl.
- Top with ice cream.