1 Pork Chop (center cut) per person(Canter Hill)
Asparagus, Pecorino & Lemon Zest Ravioli (Vera Pasta)
Green Beans (The Farm Stuff)
Sweet Onion (The Farm Stuff)
Rosemary Red Sauerkraut or Cortido (Cucina Verde)
Ice Cream (Roundtop Farm)
Carmel Corn ( J&J Kettle Korn)
Butter (Roundtop Farm)
Olive oil (Mediterra)
Bread or cracker crumbs
Salt and pepper
Seared Pork Chop
- Sprinkle chops with one tablespoon bread or cracker crumbs.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter and one tablespoon olive oil in a pan. Preheat the pan to medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear 1 minute. Turn down heat and continue to cook 6 minutes. Turn and continue to cook 7 minutes.
- Serve with Rosemary Red Sauerkraut or Cortido
While the pork chops are cooking:
- Snap off the stem end of the green beans
- slice 1/4 of the onion into 1/4 inch slices.
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil
- Place the beans and onion into boiling water
- Set timer for 8 minutes
- Drain and season to taste with salt
Cook ravioli as per package directions. This will take about 10 minutes. Drain and serve with beans and pork chops.
Ice Cream with Caramel Corn Topping:
- Scoop ice cream into bowl
- Top with crushed caramel corn