Do you love the Media Farmers Market? Do you see ways to improve it? MFM is always seeking volunteers to help out with planning, publicizing and running the market. We are a non-profit organization and survive with volunteers and donations. Don’t have much time? Can’t come to meetings? Not a problem — we have flexible, simple volunteer positions, and anything you contribute can make a difference.
Here are some current opportunities:
- Market Day: Help to set up, decorate and welcome people at the Manager’s Table.
- Publicity: Distribute Flyers to businesses, schools and other key spots.
- Entertainment: Music and Art Lovers! Help organize music and featured artists for market day.
- Special Events: Help plan those special days that make the Farmers Market even more fun and draw new shoppers.
- Artists: Decorate our chalkboard sandwich signs with our weekly specials.
- Musicians: Play an acoustic set at the Media Farmers Market.
If you’re not sure what you’d like to do, but you’d like to help, come to one of our meetings, usually every other Tuesday evening.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help out or learn about the meeting details.
Many thanks from all of us at the Media Farmers Market Committee.