Do you love the Media Farmers Market? Do you see ways to improve it? Though we are taking a hiatus during the 2017 season, the Media Farmers Market is always seeking volunteers to help out with planning, publicizing and running the market – especially while we revitalize. We are a non-profit organization and survive with volunteers and donations. Don’t have much time? Can’t come to meetings? Not a problem — we have flexible, simple volunteer positions, and anything you contribute can make a difference.
Here are some opportunities:
- Market Day: Help to set up and welcome people at the Market Manager’s Table.
- Publicity: Distribute flyers to businesses, schools and other key spots.
- Entertainment: Music and Art Lovers! Help organize music and featured artists for market day.
- Special Events: Help plan those special days that make the Farmers Market even more fun and draw new shoppers.
- Artists: Decorate our chalkboard sandwich signs with our weekly specials.
- Musicians: Play an acoustic set at the Media Farmers Market.
If you’re not sure what you’d like to do, but you’d like to help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when our next meeting will be or details on how you can help.
Many thanks from all of us on the Media Farmers Market Committee.